Edit Personal Data
- This is commonly referred to as a subject access request or ‘SAR’.
- You can make your SARs in writing for security reasons and you will need to prove who you are. Simply:
- email: email@example.com
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In most circumstances, we do not charge a fee to deal with your data requests.
- In most situations, we are ablate respond within 5 working days of written receipt of the request. Sometimes, it may take longer to access all of your information as we may have to approach third parties for some information. Under such circumstances we may request an extension to the agreed the time limits imposed by the ICO.
- We are happy to perform any reasonable search for the requested information.
- We aim to provide your information in an easy to view, concise and intelligible format.
- We promise to send sensitive information securely and by post.
- If we consider the request to be excessive we may refuse to provide it or seek further counsel prior to doing so.
- An individual may ask a third party (eg a relative, friend or solicitor) to make a SAR on their behalf. We are happy to receive a SAR made on behalf of an individual through our online portal. We just need to be satisfied that the third party making the request is entitled to act on behalf of the individual. In this instance it is your responsibility to provide evidence of your authority to request personal information.
You can modify your personal data by filling out the following form.
Please advise us of what you would like changed in the box provided below and we will update accordingly.